Sunday, January 1, 2012

Going, Going....gone!!! 7.6 miles to the man in the Lime Green Jacket and Yellow shoes!!!

No Hangover - Check

No apologies to make (partly due to "No Hangover") - Check

7 and a bit mile run this morning with no hangover - Check

Almost all my chores done yesterday so I can watch football guilt free - Check

Hoping there is no Tea-bagging  Tee-Bowing going on today cause my Raiders need some help - Check

Knowing that the link above should give you a good chuckle...always cracks me up - Check

Hoping Kyle Orton gets a little measure of revenge for being tossed aside by the broncos - Check

Hoping you all had a good time last night - Check

Hoping as co-inhabitants on this big planet, we can try to get along this year - Check

and finally

Wishing you all the best in your running quests and may we all PR as human beings in 2012 - Check

6 comments:

Kate said...

Happy New Year, Shawn!

Caroline said...

"and may we all PR as human beings in 2012"

Best line I have read today!
I love love it!

happy new year to you Shawn!

Christi said...

Have a great year!

Laura said...

Amen...happy 2012.
I had a great run on Jan 1st..even if it was with a slightly foggy head...

Wendy C said...

Shawn...I my goodness! I LOVE the Replacements and quote that line all of the time to my son when he gets hurt playing. I actually played that over in my head (I changed the chicks dig scars) when I was running last year! I love the PR as human beings. Hope I can PR as a human being, wife, mom, daughter and friend this year. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

Teamarcia said...

Ooooo I love the PR as human beings sentiment. Happy New Year!