Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And...I'm Spent!!!!! ----- Austin Powers in one of those shagging movies

I'm toast as far as blogging goes. Still running and training but just don't have the heart to post anymore.


So thank-you to those who have followed and left comments. I will still peek every once in awhile to see how things are going for you but my posts are now toast!!



On a positive note, I will be running with my new buddy next year at the Manitoba Marathon ...should be exciting.



Thanx again for all the support....shawn

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, thanks for the comment Shawn! Ha! My first thought after I read your post was, hey, I wonder if I could do the half in June. Or at least swing a relay leg, I've done that before. Perhaps, I'll run into you!

Caroline said...

Wishing you all the best Shawn, thank you for your recent comment over on my blog.

how wonderful about the Manitoba marathon, this will be a special day I am sure!

Be Well.

Johann said...

All the best and thanks for the support from your side always.

Kate said...

Hey, blogging is no fun if your heart isn't in it. We'll always be glad to see you when you pop by. Take care!!