Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weather forecast for tonight: dark. ~George Carlin

That in a nutshell explains today's forecast.

Dark and crappy out there today, happy I got my run in yesterday afternoon in the sun.

Glad I did not go to Boston this past weekend (note: Blatant Sarcasm). Would have missed all the fun of being sick and watching my cold start in my throat and migrate to my sinus's. Yippeeeee. Hence, I missed out on 28 miles of running for last Fri/Sat & Sunday. The only good part about missing the runs was the fact that the forecast on the weekend was the same as today's.....crappy!  Must admit that the couch was easier to lay on when it was pouring outside.

So hopefully some blue skies tomorrow as I have a 9 miler at race pace planned, an easy 7 for Friday and then an 8 and a 16 for Saturday/Sunday.

Also have a 1/2 on the 30th, still going to go all out and recheck my MP for the May 29th Marathon.......and I hope the forecast is Sunny....with no wind.

Congrats to all of those folks who ran Boston. I am impressed and jealous at the same time.

Carry on......

3 comments:

Coy Martinez said...

I love George Carlin. I went to see him once at our local Opera House and he was amazing. His bit about taking arrowheads onto the airplane was the best!

Nice run!

Coy Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

ah sorry you were sick...sinus colds are the worst..hope you are better and that you guys are done with this endless winter soon...They got 20 cm of snow in Quebec today...that sucks...