Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What the hell...I will toss out a few ABC's



Monkey (Gorilla) see, Monkey do!!! (and this may be the only time I do this).


(A) Age: >3:20 but <3:35
(B) Bed Size: Queen for the Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Painting

(D) Dogs? We had Shepard’s when I was a kid, we have 2 cats, Dumb & Dumber

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Newspaper, Coffee and FOOD

(F) Favourite Color: Blue

(G) Gold or Silver? Gold

(H) Height: 6’ 1”

(I) Instruments You Play: The Stove

(J) Job Title: Chief Cook & Bottle Washer

(K) Kids: 2 boys

(L) Live: Everyday as best I can

(M) Mom's Name: Mrs. C

(N) Nicknames: Nope, never had one...My Dad calls me Shawno

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Can’t count that high

(P) Pet Peeve: You don’t want to get me started....but.....being late and everybody using the “latest” phrase going around

(Q) Quote from a Movie: See the top of the blog

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 3 Bro’s, 1 Littlest Sis, I are in the middle.

(T) Time You Wake Up? Usually 5am...I don’t sleep in anymore, just roll around

(U) Underwear: Athletic Boxers

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Tomato’s and Peppers (but I like tomato sauce , ketchup and hot food)

(W) What Makes You Run Late: The lads are sometimes a challenge....but for the most part, I don’t like being late and I am almost always 15 minutes early

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Lots...head, arms, hands, wrists, chest, etc....see “hospital stays”

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Most any chicken dish, Christmas supper with a full Turkey and all the extras

(Z) Zoo, Favourite Animal: Silverback Gorillas....they are absolutely fascinating to watch...(least favourite, snakes after a King Cobra jumped at son “B”, hit the Plexiglas and left venom all down the window. The “BOSS” pulled the lad away and threw me in front of the window???? Do I add that to my job title...Mongoose?)


????



2 comments:

Christi said...

Love the ABC's! Thanks for sharing

Caroline said...

I like that! I did the same post earlier today..well not exactly the same obviously!!