Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday, Ed V


I am thankful this Thursday for:

  • Q-Tips
  • Treadmills (But only if I have Tunes)
  • Touques
  • Knowing my ABC's (Advil, Beer & Cheese)
  • Dumb & Dumber
  • February being done
  • My new Mizuno's
  • My old Asics
  • Morning hugs from everybody at home
  • The Tassimo Coffee Maker
  • Popcorn

That's it for this week.

Finished Feb with 139 miles total. Bettered my 6 X 800 speed times by 5 secs per leg so the extra work is paying off. Am sticking to the Marathon Plan.....now just have to figure out how to go to a track meet this Saturday an hour away, be back in time for an evening hockey game, drop 1 lad off Sunday in the country for a Bday party while the other goes to riding lessons and get in 18 miles of scheduled running.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it is NOT wet/snowy or raining.....hmmmmmmm....fat chance of that!!

Have a great weekend all!!!

8 comments:

Jamoosh said...

Popcorn! Thanks for the reminder - adding to the grocery list now.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Viva la MARCH! Great job on the training - that's a great month in the middle of winter!

Christi said...

I am glad that February is over also! Lets bring on the great weather!

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your weekend sounds like ours go. Fitting in training around kids and all their schedules is a trick, for sure. I'm SO ready for spring!!

Katie said...

Yayy March, Asics and Treadmills while pumping sick beats :D

Chris K said...

You are almost as Manly as me. Great milage young man. Okay, *may* be manlier than me.

Raegun said...

Thanks again for your comment on my post last week, Shawn. Some great tips, and I'm employing ALL of them. :0)
Appreciate the support!
Rae
xo

Jenn said...

Tassimo coffee maker! I will have to google that!

Hope you managed to make it all work this weekend! So great to reap the rewards of hard work! Great job on the 800's.