Sunday, December 5, 2010

MI Vida Loca

I was listening to a conversation on Sirius radio (channel 60, or 61...Country music) with Pam Tillis the other day about her hit song a few years ago called Mi Vida Loca....ie...My Crazy Life. I have been whistling that song for the last 5 days while at work, driving the clown car and every where I ran. Then I see someones comment on a blog I follow about their "la vida loca"....freakin' crazy I say...crazy!!!!

Lately I really have had Mi Vida Loca! Tons of driving for the boys activities (lotsa soccer, some horseback riding), temp supervisor at work plus all my regular duties,  Christmas parties or dinners, helping the BOSS get the house ready for Christmas...blah, blah, blah.

So after the latest recycling chores, the lads horseback lesson (English Style) and all the other stuff that encompassed my Sunday, I said to heck with the run I was going to do and decided to sit down and enjoy a couple of these (I always think of Tim Burton and "The Nightmare Before Christmas" when I have these):



or 1 or 2 of these:


I am also ordering 2 big ole Meat Lover Pizza's for tonight as I watch the Clash of the Titans:


So there ya go...time to slow down Mi Vida Loca for at least 1 evening as I know there is going to be more crazyness before El Santa (and the snow) arrives in the coming weeks...and i will make 900 miles for the year!!!

Is your life like Mi Vida Loca?????

Adios amigo's, mantener el Sunny Side Up!!! (That's as good as Google tanslate can do.....)

8 comments:

ShutUpandRun said...

I don't speak Spanish, so I missed half of this post. Double chocolate stout and meat eaters would go down well and then I'd be bathroom bound for hours. Hope it sat well with you.

Shawn said...

I'll let you know tomorrow Senorita!

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Nice dinner...Plus, I'm betting you'll have leftovers for breakfast! The pizza, not the stout...I hope! ;)

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Our local brewpub has a great chocolate stout, I'l ltry to find that one in a store.

Jamoosh said...

Last night I was "forced" to cozy up with a Lagunitas Maximus - no Flying Monkeys down yonder.

Raegun said...

I've never seen that brew before...interesting! I'm not much for dark beer, but my husband would be all over that.

Emz said...

Hablo EspaƱol
Lo siento
cerveza apesta

Shawn said...

No estoy de acuerdo, ciertamente no!