Friday, December 24, 2010

God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

I will run tomorrow......give "myself" a present of 1 hour for "myself". The  rest of the day will be for my family.


Life’s not the breath you take
The breathing in and out
That gets you through the day
Ain’t what it’s all about
You just might miss the point
If you don’t slow down the pace
Life’s not the breaths you take
But the moments that take your breath away

"George Strait"

I so look forward to some moments tomorrow!

May you all be as blessed as I am.

4 comments:

Raegun said...

Have a fabulous Christmas, Shawn. I think it's awesome that you're giving yourself the gift of an hour for fitness....truly the gift that keeps on giving! :)

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

What a great reminder Shawn! Enjoy your hour!! Merry Christmas!

Chris K said...

Hope your run went well and you enjoyed it. Thanks for using big fonts on your Blog for old guys like me.

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Oh, I love George Strait! He has such a way of expressing those deep inner feelings. I hope you had a great Christmas. I am amazed by your transformation. Very impressive!! Here's to another great year...keep on blogging, I'm hooked!
Nellie