Sunday, November 28, 2010

Go Green Go

Was up for a quick run today after all the chores....but it ended up being a long run of about 16k.  A little cool but nothing we can't handle.

Will be cheering for these guys today (trying to get one on these Rider Loonies is near impossible..and yes, this is legal tender in Canada...what a country!!!):


I was born in Saskatchewan so I bleed green and all sorts of other wierd stuff. 100 years of being a football team (1910-2010), thats pretty amazing no matter what country you are from. I have a big pot of Chili on the go with fresh buns and frosties...but the big choice is which to go with:


                                                             or this 


Both are tasty and will go just right with a big green machine victory....go RIDERS go

Have a great week everyone!

9 comments:

Barbie said...

Not that I know what either tastes like but I like the look of the top bottle.

Shawn said...

Hi Barbie....great race you just did, I'm impressed!!! The Winter Ale is excellent and the pictures I put on the post are always in Hi Res so when you click on the them you can see all the detail of the labels. Always amazes me how far some of the brewers will go. Rugby your sport of choice as opposed to our "football'?

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

So, you are still playing football?!! Enjoy your Winter Ale after the 16k!!! You deserve it!

Raegun said...

You could probably have both beers after such a long run. Looks like SK is up by 2 right now, so I'll cheer for them too. I don't really have a CFL team.

Shawn said...

Jess/Rae..you are now honorary saskatchewanites...say that 3 times real fast....just say go green, click your heels 3 times and you will end up on the prairies...have a great week.....s

Jamoosh said...

Mmmmm, Samuel Smiths...

-Nellie and Jonathan said...

I think you should make a "suicide" and mix the two together...add a few sprinkles of Nibs, and you're good to go! Call it a dessert brew. People will think you're a genius :)

Andrew Opala said...

I love it you and barefoot Neil Z have something in common - Vulcan Blood!

Anyway - sorry for the loss - would have liked to see them take it this time.

Adam said...

Bummerrrrrrrrrrrr. Well, at least you have lots of beer to drown your sorrows.