History: Why I have a blog. When I statrted changing my life, I wanted to track my accomplishments. I therefore decided to purchase a Garmin device to track all my runs/bikes/walks....
With that being said, I jumped on the internet and looked for reviews on 305's. Low and behold, I came across this guys site: http://www.dcrainmaker.com/ Ray writes the greatest technical stuff going and is also a Triathlete.....and a very interesting read.
Which is part of why I started this blog. Ray's writing made me start looking at other peoples comments and links to their blogs. I had absolutely no idea of how big this sub-culture is (way to keep the blinders on shawn). As I looked further, I discovered some real gems and I continue to do so everyday.
So, here's the questions:
- Are there unwritten rules of etiquite for blogging?
- Do you just jump in and post a comment and hope your not labelled a stalker or a nosey ned?
- Is it worse to be a LURKER or a nosey ned (and I apologize to all the neds in the world right now)?
- Do you send an private email and introduce yourself?
- Do you just link blogs to your site without telling the authors and is that the ultimate compliment?